Tuesday 1 August 2017

August New Release 'Christmas Melodies'


Good Morning,


It's the first day of the August New Release over at Crafty Sentiments & this month its a Digi Release. 
This release is Christmas themed as it's always nice to get a head start on all the Christmas cards.


Have made my first ever Lollipop card, I really enjoyed making this & I think I will making quite a few more so watch this space lol


I have coloured up Christmas Melodies using Distressed Markers, I have added a little Glossy Accents to the Snowman's holly berries for a little extra shine.


Thank you for stopping by, these new Digi images will be available from the shop Here soon.

Hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


Crafty Catz  - Anything Goes - Option not a card





8 comments:

  1. soooo fantastic project !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, thanks for playing along with us at Crafty catz x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I've yet to have a go at one of these so that's going on my 'to do' list as I think they're so pretty. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation and different too...thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I've never seen a lollipop card before, but this is awesome! Sweet image!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous lollipop card love the image and beautiful embellishments---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of a lollipop card - it's gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete